The Uneasy Three
|Series:||Charley Chase||♦||Distribution:||Pathé||♦||Director:||Leo McCarey||♦||Cinematography:||?|
|Production:||B-2||♦||Type:||Silent short||♦||Producer:||Hal Roach||♦||Editor:||?|
|Released:||15 November 1925||♦||Length:||2-reels||♦||Supervising director:||F. Richard Jones||♦|
|BEST DVD VERSION|
|Three crooks attempt to steal a valuable brooch from a wealthy woman.|
• Production B-2 - Charley Chase series.
• Copyrighted November 6, 1925.
• August 5-15, 1925. Minatures filmed by Len Powers between August 12-15, 1925.
• The crooks (Charley Chase and Katherine Grant) had read 16,239 detective books before planning to steal the brooch.
What the experts say
• "comments here" ~ Source here.
Willie, the moll's brother
Member of the Metropolitan Trio
Mrs. Van Courtland
Van Courtland daughter
Smile When The Raindrops Fall by Brian Anthony & Andy Edmonds (book)
This page was last updated on: 15 November 2017