|Public Ghost #1
|Series:||Charley Chase||♦||Distribution:||Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer||♦||Director:||Charley Chase||♦||Cinematography:||Francis Corby|
|Production:||C-35||♦||Type:||Sound short||♦||Producer:||Hal Roach||♦||Editor:||William H. Ziegler|
|Released:||14 December 1935||♦||Length:||2-reels||♦||Dialogue:||-||♦||Sound recording:||William Randall|
|NOT AVAILABLE ON DVD|
|REVIEW COMING SOON|
• Production C-35 - Charley Chase series.
• Copyrighted November 18, 1935.
• This was the Hal Roach-produced film on current theatrical release at the time of Thelma Todd's death.
• The name of the sanitarium is Glen View.
• The building which is used as the sanitarium is the same one used for the all-girl's school in Mixed Nuts (1934).
What the experts say
Sanitarium gate guard
Strongheart, the dog with skull mask
|SHOT ON THE LOT
The following scenes were filmed on the Hal Roach Back Lot and are included in the TOUR
|This page was last updated on: 14 December 2015|