THE HAL ROACH BACKLOT
SECTION
 




CLICK ON THE ABOVE NUMBERS TO VIEW EACH SECTION OF THE TOUR.  PLEASE REFER TO THE main menu FOR MAP REFERENCES.


During a major back lot overhaul in late September/early October 1928, the Roach carpenters (among other modifications) moved the corner building that contained locations #47, 47A & 48 across the street and northward to become the new #1, 1A & 2 .  During that same remodel, the building facade for location #50 was moved south two locations and became the new #48.

~JD.