|Should Men Walk Home?
|Series:||All-Stars||♦||Distribution:||Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer||♦||Director:||Leo McCarey||♦||Cinematography:||Floyd Jackman|
|Production:||H-15||♦||Type:||Silent short||♦||Producer:||Hal Roach||♦||Editor:||Richard C. Currier|
|Released:||30 January 1927||♦||Length:||3-reels||♦||Titles:||H.M. Walker||♦|
|NOT AVAILABLE ON DVD|
• Production H-15 - All-Star series with Mabel Normand and Creighton Hale.
• Copyrighted January 14, 1927.
• October 25 - November 11, 1926.
• Some sources list this film as a 2-reeler, and give a release date of February 6, 1927.
• The film can be viewed/downloaded from: http://www.archive.org/details/ShouldMenWalkHome1927
• The gag involving the water fountain was later re-used with Stan Laurel in Early To Bed.
What the experts say
The girl bandit
The Gentleman Crook
Detective, Intelligence Bureau
Party guest at punch bowl
|SHOT ON THE LOT
The following scenes were filmed on the Hal Roach Back Lot and are included in the TOUR
|This page was last updated on: 30 January 2016|